Announcing a New Podcast for Terminal Experts
FORT WORTH, MAY 24, 2023—ConGlobal, the leading terminal expert and operator of container depots, warehouses, and distribution yards,intermodal, and finished vehicle terminals, is thrilled to announce its new podcast, The Future-Focused Terminal.
The Future-Focused Terminal features interviews with terminal experts and solution-makers who join us to combine human ingenuity, experience, and innovative tech and deliver unprecedented solutions that lead the way.
Listen and subscribe to the Future-Focused Terminal on your favorite podcasting app.
Our host is ConGlobal’s SVP of Sales, Marketing, and Technology, Seana Fairchild.
In a fast-paced world, adapting to sudden changes in market conditions or customer needs is more important than ever. Regardless of what the source of the disruption is, the ability to respond and rework your organization to suit the new environment is a valuable asset for any modern business, Seana shared. Agility is a mindset, and it's critical to instill specific attitudes and beliefs into your teams so that you can focus on improvement, pivot in real-time, and get to customer value sooner.
In our first episode, Seana and guest Brant Ring discuss the reasoning behind the ConGlobal rebrand, the idea of service stacking, and how our tech ecosystem yields terminal and yard efficiencies and sustainable results.
- If the endpoints aren’t working well, then it’s unlikely the supply chain is working well.
- We’re unlocking value for our customers by offering them a single platform with a “get out of bed factor” that guides our team’s definition of success.
- The pandemic accelerated and magnified problems that already existed in the supply chain.
- The future of supply chains is digital and automated, but we will always need people to drive our business forward.
- Our technology, created by operators for operators, increases our flexibility and effectiveness.
- The future is a circular economy where we must redesign our take-make-waste system to deliver on our every day mission of taking care.
To contact The Future-Focused Terminal for an interview or other queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.