Your Go-To Experts in Yard Management Solutions
ConGlobal’s approach to yard management is far more than spotting. We help third-party logistics (3PL), warehouses, industrial and manufacturing sites, and retailers to anticipate arrivals, automate their gates, direct drivers to optimal spots or dock doors, and track your inventory in real time, all while optimizing ground movements safely and sustainably.
Power your yard with ConGlobal’s all-in-one yard management solution and streamline operations, boost productivity and asset utilization, gain real-time visibility into your yard or network, save money, and serve your customers better.
What Makes ConGlobal the Best Yard Management Provider?
Customer-centric approach allows us to adapt and customize solutions
- Exemplary safety record with damage incidents and OSHA recordable injuries per year among the lowest in the industry
- Cost-effective, flexible options to suit the needs of BCOs, direct shippers, and third-party logistic providers
- Collaborative by nature to understand challenges and site needs and tailoring a solution to improve efficiency and lower costs
- Scalable options that support business growth and evolving requirements, such as varying volumes, seasonal fluctuations, and unique operations
- Ability to connect the dots between nodes of the supply chain through our technology created by operators for operators
- 50+ years of experience across all modes of transport in terminals, complex yards, storage solutions, and drayage
- Equipment operation of more than 600 yard spotters by 1,400+ operators across North America, Mexico, and Costa Rica
- Management of more than 100 gates
- In 2023 alone, Aviro360 reduced 14,248 spotter moves without sacrificing site security or adding headcount.
- In 2023, reduced our Scope 1 emissions by 5,000 metric tons largely attributed to our EV fleet and named by GRESB Transport Section Leader two years in a row
- In 2023, Named one of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity by Newsweek