Intermodal Service Provider
Your Go-To Experts for Intermodal Service
We design solutions and put our capabilities to work to maximize the value and performance of your intermodal terminals.
If you’re a railroad, shipper, cargo owner, equipment provider, or trucking company, you understand that a high-performing intermodal terminal is critical to delivering for your customers.
As an intermodal service provider, ConGlobal’s long-standing intermodal expertise runs from in-gate to out-gate, terminal-to-terminal, and pick-up-to-delivery. We use this expertise to anticipate terminal needs, keep containers moving, and deliver on the expectations of your customers, employees, and those who visit your facility. Now and in the future.
What Makes ConGlobal the Best Intermodal Terminal Services Provider?
Experience that Enables Intermodal Service Performance
- 50+ years as an intermodal service provider
- Roughly 6 million lifts each year at facilities across the U.S., Mexico, and Costa Rica
- Operate more depot container yards than industry peers and continue to expand
- Longstanding relationships with nearly every major North American railroad, including BNSF, CN, CP, CSX, KCS, NS, and UP
- Exemplary safety record with damage accidents and OSHA recordable injuries per year among the lowest in the industry
- Reputation as a pioneer in utilizing technology to drive efficiency, reduce costs, and strengthen customer relationships
Innovations for a High-Performing Future
- Ever-evolving scope of services based on customer needs
- Propriety technology for improved gate operations and inventory management
- Innovations to reinvent operating models with prescriptive technology, unlocking substantial value, both in capacity and revenue
- Proactively recommend value-added services and solutions for customers, squeezing more performance out of existing networks
- Look outside the terminal for new ways to support our customers