Container Yard Services
Your Go-To Experts in Container Yard Services
Steamship lines, railroads, ports, intermodal equipment providers, leasing companies, warehouses, and distribution centers use our container yards for flexible long- and short-term shipping container storage when deliveries are early, projects are delayed, or their facilities are full. ConGlobal’s expert handlers take care of everything: inspection, unloading, storage, reloads, and equipment repositioning.
As the industry’s only container yard (CY) service provider spanning North and Central America, ConGlobal provides customers with reliable, cost-effective, highly adaptable services that flex as needs change.
What Makes ConGlobal the Best Container Yard Service Provider?
Experience that Enables Depot Yard Performance
- Our nationwide network near rail terminals, ports, and inland distribution hubs across North and Central America
- We are highly adaptive to our customer’s needs. When West Coast ports and rail terminals faced severe congestion due to the unprecedented acceleration of inbound cargo during the pandemic, we pivoted our yards to help improve the flow of goods. Ports and rail terminals could transfer containers to our depots so that teams could continue unloading vessels and ease the wait time for truckers.
- Our highly trained and certified technicians perform all maintenance and repair services. Our fully stocked mobile service trucks make emergency and in-service repairs at our facilities or off-terminal.
- Onsite container sales give customers purchasing peace of mind. We invite customers to visit one of our local facilities and inspect their EXACT unit before purchasing. We can often arrange delivery within 5-7 days, and we back every box with a guarantee. Find a location near you.
Who Are Our Customers?
- Steamship lines— We process in-service containers and chassis to be ready to handle the next load; reefer pre-trip, wash and temp set, genset pre-trip and fueling, sweep outs, liners
- Global Leasing Companies— ConGlobal is at the ready to receive and deliver leased container and chassis, full inspection, classification to your specs, heavy and light repairs, remarking
- Intermodal Equipment Providers— ConGlobal Depot wants to be your start/stop location for chassis and gensets, maintenance, repairs, inventory management, and regulatory inspections
- Trucking Companies— ConGlobal has secure space for your short-term or long-term storage needs including wheeled loads, trailers, or chassis
- Fleet Operators— if you’re running a trailer fleet, give ConGlobal a call; we can tailor a solution for maintenance and repair, inventory management, and inspections
- Contractors— ConGlobal sells containers as-is or we can customize with doors, windows, finished or roughed-in; we can customize just about anything to suit your needs
- YOU— We can provide all of these services and more, large or small, just call or email to get started with a customized solution that meets your needs