Your Go-To Experts in Intermodal Drayage.
Port or pier, railyard or distribution center, door-to-door or ramp-to-ramp — seamless, cost-effective container delivery the way you need it.
The beauty of intermodal shipping is that containers move seamlessly between shipping modes to optimize supply chains. But that can’t happen without a consistent, safe, and reliable partner to handle the intermodal drayage. ConGlobal has the experience to be the partner that always delivers.
We are unrelenting about on-time performance, and in the instance of an unforeseen delay, we proactively communicate with and problem-solve for our customers.
How do we deliver results? Navigating challenging operating environments like ports and rail ramps isn’t new to us. In fact, we have close relationships with Class I railroads, and our ramp access results in seamless integration between rail shipping and intermodal container trucking.
Our nationwide intermodal drayage footprint gives railroads, beneficial cargo owners (BCOs) or direct shippers, and third-party logistics providers flexible, cost-effective intermodal drayage options they need to be successful. Most of our drayage locations are U.S. customs-bonded facilities, adding yet another layer of flexibility to better service supply chains.
Whatever your intermodal drayage need is, we have the service to satisfy it.
Owner Operators, we provide consistent freight, home-time guarantees, and weekly pay.Come Drive With Us
Experience and Industry Connections to Deliver the Best intermodal Drayage Services
- Longstanding relationships with Class I railroads
- Inter-carrier and intra-carrier agreements
- Depth of drayage experience and problem-solving
- Nationwide footprint of drayage locations
- US customs-bonded drayage facilities
- Record of on-time performance
- Safe and reliable intermodal drayage
- Cost-effective, flexible options to suit the needs of railroads, BCOs or direct shippers, and third-party logistic providers